Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Hermit is a tarot card.
Rider Waite deck
The Waite version of the card shows an old man carrying a staff in one hand and a lit lantern containing a six-pointed star in the other. In the background is a wasteland. Just beyond the wasteland is a mountain range.
Guidance, wisdom, teaching
response, the union of opposites, touch.
- Submit to subjective altruism and accept the help and authority of the specialist
Fear, overly cautious, unwise acts.
- Links Chesed to Tiphareth as path number 20 of the Tree of Life
- Yetziratic Intelligence - the intelligence of Will
- Organic Time - Paleolithic Culture The migration of the caveman into the first cultural groups. African homo sapiens separated and travelled to cover each continent of the Earth, setting up new ways of conquering each new environment. From the cavemen we have the first laws, first art, first drives.
- Barbelith Thread
- Hypersigil Chapter
- LearnTarot.com page for The Hermit
- Wikipedia page for The Hermit