Bashar bases the majority of his teachings on the following universal laws:
- You exist.
- If you exist now, you will always exist, potentially in a different form.
- The All is one and the One is all.
- Everything is interconnected and singular.
- What you put out is what you get back.
- Reality is a reflection of what you most strongly believe and will not change unless you do.
- It's not "seeing is believing," it's "believing is seeing."
- The only constant in the universe is change (except the first 3, which never change).
Some time after posing these 4 laws, he added a fifth which can be derived from the other four, but provides greater clarity. This law is put between the first and second laws, and is presented as "everything is Here and Now". This is interpreted as meaning that the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously. For example, if a person loses a particular habit, "the person they are now never had the habit. That's why there's no urge."
Bashar talks about a great many specific ideas, but it's implied they all ultimately boil down to some combination or interaction of these 4 laws, or else are a convenient metaphor to make understanding such interactions easier.
- Some of Bashar's core Concepts.
- Baroni, Francesco (Sep 21, 2012). Modern Channeling between Alien Narrative and Ancient Esotericism.